阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:7klshuwu.com

01 恋爱与婚姻(5 / 9)

加入书签

h surroundg

亨利:20年前你真美丽,我彻底迷恋上了你。我太想和你结婚了,以至于那天下午我用借来的戒指向你求婚。你知道,我那时很穷。然后我在沙滩上在众多人的见证下单膝跪在你面前向你求婚。

alisa: oh, jes christ! i have been cheated for 20 years but i&039; still very happy who did you borrow it fro?

艾丽莎:噢,天呐!我居然被骗了20年。但我仍然很高兴。你从谁那儿借来的?

henry: it was fro one of y best friendsi paid for it ter we have never returned the rg back

亨利:是从我一个最好的朋友那儿借的。后来我付了钱,所以我们一直没有把戒指还回去。

alisa: tricky you were, honey!

艾丽莎:你可真会耍诡计,亲爱的!

henry: and i was no ore happier when i heard “yes” after i said “will you arry ,alisa?”

亨利:当我说完“你愿意嫁给我吗,艾丽莎?”,听到你说“愿意”时,我真的再高兴不过了。

alisa: yeah, the scenes are still y d i was oved by your honesty fro your eyes at that ont

艾丽莎:是啊,那些情景现在仍然历历在目。那一刻我被你眼睛里的真诚打动了。

henry: do you d that it was a borrowed rg, alisa?

亨利:你现在还介意戒指是借来的吗,艾丽莎?

alisa: no, never life is very happy these years with you

艾丽莎:不,从不会。这些年来和你生活得很幸福。

henry: today is a special for i&039;ll take you to the gold store, honey i should buy you a better one

亨利:今天对我们来说是个特殊的日子。我带你去金店吧,亲爱的。我应该给你买一个更好的。

alisa: how nice you are!

艾丽莎:你真好!

notes

1 anniversary [??ni?v?:s?ri] n 周年纪念

2 recall [ri?k?:l] v 记得,回想起,回忆起,使人想起;提醒

3 wrkle [?ri?kl] n 皱纹;褶皱;v(使)起皱纹,皱缩

4 fatuate [&039;f?tjueit] v 被(一时强烈的激情或爱慕)冲昏头脑,迷恋

5 be fatuated with 热恋,着迷

6 propose [pr??p?uz] v 提出,提议,建议;推荐;向某人求婚

7 tricky [?triki] adj(形势、工作等)复杂的;狡猾的,诡计多端的;机警的;难处理的

8 honesty [??nisti] n 诚实,正直,坦诚

小贴士

how to propose? 怎样求婚?

1 are you both ready?你们都准备好了吗?

uch ore than the proposal, the arria itself and the fact that you are askg the to spend the rest of their life with you are what it&039;s all about

2 choose the rg 选择戒指

stay with your budt(such as spendg o onth&039;s sary on a diaond)when buyg a rg

3 set the roantic scene 设置浪漫的场景

it uld be the pce you had your first date or where you&039;ve both alw

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录