03 医疗保健(3 / 8)
3 re [s?:] adj 疼痛的,痛心的;恼火的;严重的;n 痛处,伤口
4 dical departnt 内科;医务室
5 dical rerd 病历卡;病史档案
小贴士
1 which departnt do you want to register with?
您要挂哪个科室的号?
2 have you got a registration card?
您有诊疗卡吗?
3 do you have dice surance? or will you pay for this yourself?
您有医疗保险吗?还是自费?
4 do you want to see a specialist or an ordary doctor?
您要挂专家号还是普通号?
5 have you ever registered with dr sith before?
你之前挂过史密斯医生的号吗?
6 do i need to pay y registered fee here?
我需要在这里付挂号费吗?
7 do i need to register aga if i ask for a transfer?
如果我要求转科室的话需要再来挂号吗?
8 i&039;d like to t specialist treatnt
我想看专家门诊。
医生面前如实答
dialogue
tony is seeg a doctor a hospital
托尼正在一家医院看病。
tony: good orng, doctor
托尼:早上好,医生。
doctor: good orng what&039;s the atter with you?
医生:早上好。你哪儿不舒服?
tony: i&039; sufferg fro nia
托尼:我有失眠的症状。
doctor: how long have you been like this?
医生:这种情况有多久了?
tony: ore than a onth
托尼:一个多月了。
doctor: have you taken any dice?
医生:吃过药了吗?
tony: i tried sleepg pills, but they are of no effect to
托尼:试过安眠药,但是不起作用。
doctor: do you have a pa the head?
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
tony: tis i feel exhated and drowsy ost of the ti
托尼:有时候有。我大部分时间都觉得非常疲倦,昏昏欲睡的。
doctor: let take your blood pressure you look aneic
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看起来有点贫血。
(after takg tony&039;s blood pressure)
(医生量过托尼的血压后)
doctor: well, there is nothg to worry about you are jt a little exhated fro overwork
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
tony: then what should i do?
托尼:那我该怎么做呢?
doctor: i thk you should t ore rest try to t outside and exercise ore reber not to stra yourself too uch
医生:我想你应该多休息休息,多到户外参加锻炼。记住不要再过度劳累了。
tony: ok, i&039;ll do as you say
托尼:好的,我会照你说的去做。
doctor: here is the prescription for you
↑返回顶部↑