01 接待客户(2 / 5)
any are you dan atthews fro abc pany?
约翰:您好!我是杜邦燃油公司的约翰·史密斯,您是abc公司的丹·马修斯吗?
dan: yes, i a gd to et you
丹:是的,我是。很高兴见到你。
john: , too i a here to et you wele to wuhan! how was your flight?
约翰:我也是。我是到这儿接您的。欢迎您来武汉。旅途愉快吗?
dan: it was fe except for a little long, all tother nearly 6 hours
丹:还好,就是时间有点长,全程将近6个小时。
john: that was a long flight you t be tired now
约翰:旅途是有点长,您现在一定累了。
dan: actually i feel pretty rested i was able to sleep on the pne
丹:实际上我休息得很好。我能在飞机上睡一会儿。
john: that&039;s good let help you with your gga
约翰:那样很好。我来帮您提行李吧。
dan: thanks you are kd
丹:谢谢,你太好了。
john: that&039;s all right i&039;ve already ade a western-style roo reservation for you let&039;s go to the hotel first and i&039;ve ade arrannts for you to visit the city changjiang river brid and the huanghe tower wuhan are very fao, especially the nocturnal sights over the river is really ite nice!
约翰:不用客气。我已经在一家酒店给您订了一间西式房间,我们先去那里吧。并且这个城市的游览计划我也已经给您安排好了。武汉的长江大桥和黄鹤楼是非常著名的景点,尤其是江上的夜景真的很美。
dan: oh, great thank you for your hospitality
丹:哦,太棒了。多谢你的热情款待。
john: we hope you will feel at ho let&039;s go this way our car is out the parkg lot
约翰:我们希望您能宾至如归。请这边走,我们的车在停车场。
notes
1 rested [&039;restid] adj 休息得好的;精力充沛的
2 reservation [?rez?&039;vei??n] n 预订;保留;(印第安人的)居留地
3 nocturnal [n?k&039;t?:n?l] adj 在夜间的;(生物)夜间活动的
小贴士
1 thank you for etg at the airport, iss li this is y first ti to visit cha
李小姐,谢谢你来机场接我,这是我第一次来中国。
2 you t be tired after the long flight
经过长途飞行,您一定很累了。
3 let carry the bagga for you
我帮您拿行李。
4 we really wish you&039;ll feel at ho here
我们真诚地希望您在这有宾至如归的感觉。
5 ay i have your bess card?
能给我一张您的名片吗?
6 would you please have a seat for a short while?
请您坐一会好吗?
7 what would you like to drk?
您想喝点什么?
也可以这样说:
can i t you thg
↑返回顶部↑